Meditation resources - beginner
Welcome and congratulations on deciding to give meditation a try. We wish you the best of success.
In the Beginner stage, we will:
- Learn to meditate
- Develop a daily meditation practice of 20 minutes
- Learn a 6 points preparation that will strenghten your motivation and make your practice clearer
- Learn a 4-step transition to explore attention and awareness
Consult the following resources in order. They will teach you a basic meditation technique and help you establish a daily practice.
Basic meditation instructions to get you started meditating quickly. Ideal if you’ve never meditated before, or if you need a quick refresher of the basic practice.
This guided meditation is ideal for beginners or practitioners looking for a quick refresh.
A daily meditation practice is the most important habit you must develop to progress on this journey.
Six points preparation that should be done at the beginning of a meditation session. This preparation has been developed by Culadasa and will render your meditation practice clearer and more effective.
This guided meditation will walk you through the six points preparation.
Four-step transition to help you relax and settle on the meditation object in a pleasant and effective way. It will also teach you a lot about attention and awareness.
This guided meditation will walk you through the four-step transition.
Developing a daily practice is actually the hardest part of the journey, but with diligent practice, you will move forward quickly. You will have reached the Novice Meditator stage when:
- You've learned how to meditate
- You know how to prepare for meditation using the six points preparation
- You've commited to a daily meditation practice of at least 20 minutes